All registered businesses will be sent their relevant category questionnaire(s) by email.
All completed nominations must be returned to the awards team by the closing date, with supporting materials to email@example.com
- All nominations and supporting material will then be put forward to the category sponsor and / or judge, who will score each nomination against set criteria.
- Businesses that have been shortlisted in their category will then be notified by the awards team shortly after the closing date.
- Up to five companies will be shortlisted per category for the borough awards and up to ten for the London awards.
- Shortlisted entrants will be invited to a judging day for a face-to-face interview with the relevant category judge. Each interview will take 30 minutes, for those businesses shortlisted for more than one category it is possible that multiple interviews may take place.
- Once all the interviews have been completed, the judges will make their final decision for their category and then the overall Business of the Year.
- Tickets will then go on sale for the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
- All the shortlisted businesses will feature in the Awards Guide with the final winners being announced on the night.